Beyoncé has surprised fans by revealing that she’s embarking on a new world tour, which will see her play Croke Park in Dublin on July 9. If the singers concert sells out (which we know it will) At Croke Park’s capacity at over 80,000 people, that gives Beyonce over $3,960,000 from the price of the cheapest ticket… and that’s only Dublin tour? If you multiply that by the amount of dates she has currently released, the superstar, could be gaining over $158,400,000 into her pocket! Talk about having a good summer! The global superstar announced the news after putting on a spectacular performance of her new track Formation alongside Coldplay and Bruno Mars during the Super Bowl half-time show on Sunday.
The Formation Tour will kick off on April 27 in Miami and spans 40 dates. It will be the Drunk in Love singer’s first solo tour since the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in 2013, which saw her play to nearly two million fans across five continents. Look at the full list of Beyoncé’s European dates.
- June 28 – Sunderland, UK – Stadium of Light.
- June 30 – Cardiff, UK – Millennium Stadium.
- July 2 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium
- July 7 – Glasgow, UK – Hampden Park
- July 9 – Dublin, IE – Croke Park
- July 12 – Dusseldorf, DE – Esprit Arena
- July 14 – Zurich, CH – Letzigrund
- July 16 – Amsterdam, NE – Arena
- July 18 – Milan, IT – Stadio San Siro
- July 21 – Paris, FR – Stade de France
- July 24 – Copenhagen, DK – Parken
- July 26 – Stockholm, SE – Friends Arena
- July 29 – Frankfurt, DE – Commerzbank Arena
- July 31 – Brussels, BE – Roi Boudoinarter
Tickets, priced from €49.50, will go on sale this Monday, February 15 at 9am; with Beyhive Fan Club Member pre-sales starting on February 9. If I don’t get a ticket to see her I’m a kill a bitch. So to all the crazy … cough I mean dedicated fans who are preparing to camp out for these tickets outside ticket master on Sunday night, wear a warm jacket it’s a tad bit chilly out there.